Booth space is available for companies and individuals at the Whitehorse 2016 trade show. Please contact Heather Burrell (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enquire about costs or to book a booth.
List of Exhibitors
- Geological Association of Canada
- Mineralogical Association of Canada
- Geological Society of America
- Mineral Deposits Research Unit, University of British Columbia
- Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits
- Ontario Geological Survey – Geoscience Laboratories
- Isomass Scientific Inc.
- Proto Manufacturing Inc.
- Earth Scope – University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Canadian Science Publishing
- Northern Lights College
Move-in, Move-out Information
Freight receiving opening date: May 1, 2016
Exhibitor move-in date: May 31 between 1200 and 1700.
Exhibitor move-out date: June 3 after 1700.
- 10’x10′ space
- 1 table
- 2 chairs
- Power and WiFi
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday June 1: 1000 to 1800
Thursday June 2: 1000 to 1800
Friday June 3: 1000 to 1700
An exhibitor booth for the Whitehorse 2016 meeting costs $1000 CDN for the three day period. Payments can be made by cheque, money order or credit card.
Cheque or money orders should be made payable to:
Geological Association of Canada Whitehorse 2016
c/o Yukon Geological Survey
PO Box 2703 (K-14)
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2C6
Credit card information can be given over the telephone by contacting Heather at 604-688-2568.
Attn: Joel Cubley
500 College Drive
*Please be advised that the Yukon College cannot be responsible for loss or damage to items while stored on College premises.